Learn Java + Basic Android + Professional Android with Project
1 on 1 tutoring to go from A to Zee in Android App Development by learning LIVE online
Course started: 30 Aug
The most comprehensive Android App Development Online Course anywhere!
Designed for future Android Developers, Android App Development for Beginners Includes 30 LIVE online interactive classes. The course also includes 4 online tests and documents [PPT’s and Docs] to provide you an integrated and comprehensive online learning environment.
How is this online course different?
- Taught by an experienced instructor : 5+ years of teaching core technology and programming topics
- Comprehensive course : 30 LIVE interactive classes with exercises
- Priced competitively : At less than $7 per hour, this is the most cost-effective course without cutting down on the length or breadth of course coverage
Course Java Course outline:
- Features of Java
- Java Literals
- First Java Program
- Data Types
- What is data type?
- Introduction to operator
- Arithmetic operators
- Bit wise Operators
- Relational Operators
- Boolean Logical Operators
- Assignment Operator
- The ? Operator
- Control Statements
- Selection Statements
- If selection statements
- Switch selection statement
- Looping statements
- Jump Statements
- Introduction to Class
- What is class?
- Declaring Objects
- Introduction to method
- Access Control
- Complete Understanding OOPS concepts
- Classes and Methods
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- More about method
- Call by value
- Call by reference
- Nested class
- Command Line Argument
- Super & final
- Method overriding
- Multilevel Inheritance
- Dynamic Method Dispatch
- Abstract Classes
- Object Class
- Defining interfaces
- Implementing interfaces
- Interface variables
- Extending interfaces
- Vector class
- Random class
- Date class
- Calendar & Gregorian class
- Math Class
- Hash table
- Wrapper Class
- String & String Buffer
- String Handling
- Methods & Examples
- String Buffer
- Exception Handling
- Try and catch
- Introduction to thread
- The Main Thread
- Thread Life Cycle
- Creating Thread
- Thread Priority
Basic Android App Development online course outline:
- What is Android?
- Android components
- Android Development Tools
- Android Application Architecture
- Android virtual device - Emulator
- Create and run Android Virtual Device
- Error handling and typical problems
- First Android project
- OptionMenu and ActionBar
- Layout Manager and ViewGroups
- Styles and Themes
- Deploy your application on a real device
- Calling WS from andriod using php
- Calling WS from andriod using jsp
- Interacting with mysql database from andriod with CRUD operation
- SQLite database examples
- Localization in andriod
- List view along with listeners event
Professional Android App Development online course outline:
- What is Android?
- Understanding Android Architecture.
- Different components of an Android Architecture.
- Use of Activity, Service, Content Provider & Broadcast Receiver.
- What is AndroidManifest.xml file?
- Setting up development environment.
- Understanding logging & debugging mechanism in Android Development Tool.
- Developing a Hello World application in android.
- Understanding different folders in an android project.
- What is Activities?
- Understanding activity LifeCycle.
- Creating an Activity
- Implementing a user interface
- Declaring the activity in the manifest
- Starting an Activity
- Starting an activity for a result
- Shutting Down an Activity
- Managing the Activity Lifecycle
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Saving activity state
- Handling configuration changes
Intent & Intent Filters
- What is Intent?
- What are different types of Intent?
- Understanding how intents are resolved in android.
- What is Service?
- Different types of services?
- Understanding Service Lifecycle.
- Creation of services & declaring in Android Manifest file?
- Inter process communication with service.
- Understanding process priority in Android.
User Interface in Android
- What is View?
- What is Layout?
- Different types of Layout in Android & their use.
- Different Widget available in Android for User Interface.
- Understanding different layout params in android(margin.padding.width,height etc.).
- Event Handling in android.
- What is list view, grid view in android?
- What is adapter & which are the different types of adapter?
- When to use which adapter?
- Writing custom adapter in android.
- Creating & using Menus, Sub Menus.
- Different types of Dialog in android.
- Creating & using different dialogs in android.
- Creating & using custom dialog in android
- A test will be conducted which will cover above mentioned topics.
- Test will contain multiple choice questions.
Data Storage in Android:
- Understanding permission in Android?
- Understanding Shared Preferences.
- Saving Activity states.
- Using SQLite Databases for storing data.
- What is content provider?
- Creating & Using Content Provider.
- File saving & loading in android.
- Understanding different types of animation in android.
- Creating & using 2d & 3d animation.
- How to play audio and video in your application.
- How to use a device camera to take pictures or video in your application.
- Understanding & using Media store in android.
Sensors & Services:
- Understanding & using different sensor in android (Orientation,accelerometer etc).
- Using Location service in android.
Overview of Telephony, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi:
- Using the Bluetooth APIs.
- Understanding & using Wi-Fi APIs.
- Understanding & using Telephony APIs.
- Sending & receiving SMS & MMS.
Understanding different Design pattern for Web Services:
- How to architect your application in order to consume Rest Apis.
- Understanding three different design pattern for consuming REST api in android.
- Developing sample app for the same.
Language of instruction: English
Schedule & Syllabus
WEEK 1Week 1
19 May - 25 May
|No items in this week|